The AxV platform, developed by Stealth Technologies, is the accumulation of years of experience and combines the capabilities of autonomous driving, computer vision, purpose built robotics and artificial intelligence into an integrated hardware and software platform.
From the ground up, the AxV platform has been built to operate in outdoor environments, that are often subjected to harsh and variable weather conditions.
The AxV platform is capable of operating an autonomous robotic vehicle under external conditions such as:
- Uneven ground conditions
- High temperatures
- Dust, rain and moisture
- Isolated networks with no connectivity
- Longer run times
- Faster charging requirements
What makes the AxV Platform unique is the integrated nature of the platform’s capabilities:
- Autonomous technology scalable across multiple vehicle sizes
- Purpose built robotics to meet industry specific use cases
- Purpose built for outdoor environments and all-weather conditions
The platform’s capabilities are particularly well suited to the following sectors, each of which are demonstrating increased level of demand for autonomous robotic vehicles capable of deployment to outdoor environments.